To be a global leader in providing accessible, experiential, progressive learning experiences that prepare students for academic success at the primary, intermediate, secondary and post-secondary education levels.
To have outstanding school leaders and educators facilitate the development of knowledge and character in our students through a caring, supportive and culturally sensitive learning community that brings together international and local students in a harmonious, creative, supportive environment.
Kindergarten to Grade 12:
- To enable each student to understand and appreciate language, and to use it confidently and competently in a variety of situations for communication, personal satisfaction and learning.
- To enable students to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to lead active and healthy lifestyles.
- To develop the attitudes, skills and knowledge that will enable students to become engaged, active, informed and responsible citizens.
- To develop their sense of self and community, encouraging students to affirm their place as citizens in an inclusive, democratic society.
- To develop mathematical reasoning and problem-solving skills and make connections between mathematics and its applications.
- That students can not only add, subtract, multiply and divide, but that they also know how to reason and solve problems in real-life situations.
Kindergarten to Grade 6
To understand and interpret the world around them.
- To develop an understanding of the many applications of science in daily life.
Grades 7 to 12
- To develop the science-related knowledge, skills and attitudes that they need to solve problems and make decisions, and at the same time help them become lifelong learners— maintaining their sense of wonder about the world around them.
- To enable students to enhance the depth and breadth of their expression and intuitive response to fine art.
- To develop skills that senior high school students can apply in their daily lives when preparing for entry into the workplace or for further learning opportunities.
- To develop the attitudes and behaviors that people need to participate and progress in today’s dynamic world of work.