TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Residency Permit: The Ministry of Education and Higher Education requires all students to have a valid/current RP from the state of Qatar before a student can be enrolled.
For more information regarding the RP process, refer to the state of Qatar website here: http://www.sec.gov.qa/En/Pages/Home.aspx
- Blyth Academy Qatar welcomes all applications, however priority is given to first language English speakers as well as siblings, but this does not guarantee entrance.
- Children may be required to complete an assessment prior to being offered a place at Blyth Academy Qatar.
- The school reserves the right to place your child in the grade level considered appropriate based on the Ministry of Education and Higher Education guidelines and your child’s ability.
Fees & Payment
- An application fee of 500 QAR must follow each submission in order to confirm commitment to the BAQ application process. The application fee is required of all 2016/17 registrations, regardless of when applications were submitted to the school or adjudicated. This fee is non-refundable regardless of acceptance or non-acceptance into Blyth Academy Qatar.
- The registration fee/ annual maintenance fee of 3,570 QAR is strictly non-refundable and due upon admission acceptance as a new admission to the school and as a returning students into Blyth Academy Qatar. Students will only be guaranteed a seat upon receipt of payment for the registration fee/ annual maintenance fee in full.
- The 51 QAR school supplies fee and 51 QAR agendas fee are strictly non-refundable.
- Tuition fees for Semester 1 are due in full prior to September 30th and tuition fees for Semester 2 are due in full prior to December 15th. All tuition fees paid are strictly non-refundable. Failure to make payment by these specified deadline dates may result in removal of the student from Blyth Academy Qatar.
- All fees paid must be received in full before a student can continue to the next Semester or academic school year.
- Students who enroll mid-way through a Semester will be charged full tuition fees for that Semester and not receive a pro-rated tuition rate.
- Payments can be made via cash, cheque, debit/credit card, and bank transfer.
- All credit card payments will be assessed a 3% transaction fee.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
Withdrawal Policy – Continuous attendance of 5 days (1 week) full term fees will be charged.
- There are no discounts for families who register siblings.
- Enrollment cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to Blyth Academy Qatar a minimum of four (4) weeks in advance of Semester 2.
If notice is not granted during this time frame, 50% of the Semester 2 fees will be retained in order to release the student’s academic documentation and record from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education national database.
- No refunds or credits will be provided for a student’s absence for any reason.
- No refunds or credits will be provided if a student is expelled or dismissed for any reason.
- Withdrawal Policy – Continuous attendance of 5 days (1 week) full term fees will be charged.