BLYTH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Types of Scholarships:
a. Financial Aid – For financially restricted students whose parents would have difficulty in paying the fees
b. Merit-Based – For students with exceptional academic performance and excellent overall conduct
- Submit your complete application including all items outlined below
- Once the scholarship application is received by Blyth Academy you will receive a confirmation email. The application will then be assessed by the Scholarship & Financial Aid Committee.
- Students from Grade 6 – Grade 12 can apply and get up to 100% Scholarship for the following academic year
- The Scholarship is awarded only on the Tuition fees
- Blyth Academy will decide the number of scholarships and the amount that may be awarded in each grade
- All the scholarship awardees will be informed individually
- Once a decision has been made you will receive an email indicating whether or not an award will be made. The award must be accepted in writing by a parent/guardian by the deadline indicated in your acceptance letter.
- Scholarships on awarded per academic year and do not automatically continue.
- For any further queries regarding our scholarship program, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duly filled Scholarship Application Form (Click here to download the Form)
- Submit the required documents & transcripts for evaluation
- Most recent report card – most recent report card or transcript showing final grades.
- One reference letter: A letter from either a teacher or a leader in your community